ANTISUYO TREK MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Antisuyo trek to Machu Picchu is a great alternative for those looking to escape the Inca Trail reservations and have a beautiful visual experience of the high Andean landscape and we have daily departures.
Antisuyo trek is the only path that starts from the city of Cusco, where the Inca Trail was used by the Incas to move to the Sacred Valley and the Inca Tupac Yupanqui Palace is located in the village of Chinchero, it is a picturesque place of the city of Cusco.
The Inca Trail Antisuyo is the only recommended to make throughout the year, unrestricted rain nor road hazard.
The Antisuyo Trek to Machu Picchu is a moderate way, which can make people of all ages from 08 to 65 years
The Antisuyo trek includes overnight in Aguas Calientes which is located near the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, prices in the table are based on the hotel category and type of accommodation.
The Antisuyo trek is one of the alternate paths where we teach, culture and customs of the Incas, because in the course of our walk we will live with the natives and settlers net descendants of the Incas.
Antisuyo trek includes overnight in Aguas Calientes which is located near the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and the prices in the table, you agree to the category of hotels and type of accommodation.
|DURATIONS:||3 days and 2 nights|
|CIRCUIT TYPE:||Adventure, archaeological sites, moderate ways and customs.|
|SITES TO VISIT:||We can see the five highest mountains in Cusco, Nevados, Inca Trail, landscapes and Andean villages.|
|TOTAL WALK:||28 kilometers.|
|DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS||The People with student card ISIC CARD International have $ 20 discount, but must send a copy of the card, when booking.|
DAY 1 - CUSCO - LAGUNA CORICOCHA - CHINCHERO - UMASBAMBA.In the morning we will go through your hotel at 07:00 and then in 20 minutes arrive at the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman on the side of Chincana Large (Big Cave), where we will begin our journey for four hours at a moderate pace. Ñusta through Pakana balcony of the devil, and Pucamocco Condor Mirador (4100 m). arrive after Qori cocha lake (Lake gold) where we will have lunch on the banks of the lake.
On the way we will see the five highest mountains in the Cusco region, Apu Salkantay, Veronica, Chicon, Pitusiray, and just wonderful the Ausangate.
In the afternoon we go down for about two hours enjoying all the attractions of the region. Visit the Sistine Humasbamba Temple (3700 m). The archaeological complex Pucamarka and then reach for overnight Humasbamaba night in the family home, then we'll have time to visit the craft center Humasbamaba, where local people will make us a demonstration of how they do their fabrics with natural colors and manual , If you want you can buy cheap and cheap prices.
DAY 2: FAMILY HOUSE HUMASBAMBA - CHINCHERO – AGUAS CALIENTES.After the typical breakfast we continue our trek the second tranche of the Inca trail. Visiting the palace of Inca Tupac Yupanqui, with peculiar buildings such as Sacsayhuaman, where the village of Chinchero and the flag of Cusco called TAWANTINSUYO (four regions) founded.
The most important visit is the tunnel called the Chincana Chico connecting to the Sun Temple (Koricancha) that is located in the city of Cuzco. Then we will continue our walk downhill through the Incas stands by an average of 7 kilometers to the Inca town of Urquillos (a Quechua village of rustic houses and farms are built on Inca constructions). Then we can use to see the different varieties of corn which has and one of the world's largest grain called PARAQAY.
We will also have the opportunity to come into contact with families and celebrate with Chicha (Inca beer) named AQHA, which means strength. And enjoy a delicious lunch and a typical landscape of the region. Then we'll take a bus for 30 minutes of travel to Ollantaytambo station, where we take our train to Aguas Calientes and accommodation in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 3 - AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCOAfter breakfast, around 05 am in the morning. We're going to walk out to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. The aim is to arrive early to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise and make the best classic photos of Machu Picchu, before arriving tourists make the Inca Trail and the first bus leaves from Aguas Calientes. Then we will have the opportunity to visit the main temples and archaeological complex of Machu Picchu and if we have time we can harness up to the sun gate or those reserves to climb Huayna Picchu have free time to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu to see the scenery and visit the Temple of the Moon. After visiting Machu Picchu all in, we return to Aguas Calientes for lunch and then take the train back, according to the departure time of the train. The train will come from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo for 2 hours and waiting for our transfer arrived and then take Ollantaytambo - Cusco for 1 hour and a half.
|TOURS + HOTEL + TREN ( EXPEDICION)|
|OPCION DE HOTELES||Wayra Classic||Presidente||Wiracocha||Inti punku|
|SIMGLE||USD 420||USD 440||USD 460||USD 510|
|DOUBLE||USD 400||USD 420||USD 440||USD 480|
|TRIPLE||USD 380||USD 400||USD 420||USD 440|
|INCLUDES :||NOT INCLUDED :|
The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our private service.
Los valores expresan una cotización y se fijarán en el momento de la confirmación de las reservas. Ellos por lo tanto están sujetos a cambios sin previo aviso, en este caso, también debido a la fluctuación de divisas entre las monedas.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country need the original RG, in good condition and less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country.
- The yellow fever vaccine is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR:
- All our trips / tours are made in the regular tours, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- The hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry should be sent along with the entrance to Machu Picchu. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
CANCELLATION POLICY:The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.
For reservations must transfer the value of 50% of the package for each person. After the deposit must send the voucher number or scanning the proof of payment and data:
The value must be deposited WESTER UNION (Bank your Country), CREDIT CARD : VISA, PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER and the rest is paid in Cusco, and may be in soles or dollars.
The data we need are:
- FULL NAME:
- Nº PASSPORT OR RG:
- DATE OF TRIP:
- HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAY:
- ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY EMERGENCY:
1.- PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
To make the transfer by Western Union, have an additional fee of 4.5% of the deposit to cover the costs of the transfer, which will be charged at the time of deposit.
The shipment must be done in my name, do not send another name other than the one below:
With the Western Union® service, you can send and get money quickly at any of the offices and 117,000 agents worldwide. Search the Internet www.westernunion.com the closest home agent.
You can also send directly from your bank in your country, ask there sending money to other countries, then you handed a form of money sent.
- Ensure you get the form to send money
- States that the shipment must be in US dollars and write the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copying data recipient in the manner described here. They are:
- Name: NICOLAS
- Surnames: CUSIHUAMAN USCAPI
- Address: Calle Triunfo 392 2do 0f. 210
- City: Cusco
- Country: Perú
Pay in cash the amount you want to send the shipping fee.
Once the deposit has been made must give you a bill that includes your MTCN: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number).
Please let us know by email the value sent and the MTCN number. To confirm the deposit and proceed to make payments and confirmations of reservations.
2.- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VISA
To pay by credit card or Visa debit is an additional fee of 8.4% of the deposit to cover the commission charged automatically Visa.
To pay with the card:
Click here PAY NOW. or click the "Payments On-Line" button
Fill in all the data requested in the form to which the payment is successful.
After filling 100% data, click GO TO PAYMENT
You will then see a form to make the data in your credit card and debit cards. And finally, click the pay.
This is the procedure.
3.- PAYPAL PAYMENT CREDIT CARD .To make payment by Paypal, you have an additional fee of 8.6% in the deposit to cover the commission of Paypal, which is automatically charged.
- To pay with the card:
- You have to go to the link and click PAY NOW.
- Enter the amount to be paid to the left side
- And enter your email address and password that you registered on PayPal.
- Click logon.
- You will see a form to make the data in your card. And finally, click pay. This is the procedure.
- After making payment send a copy of the receipt.
- The web http://www.machupicchugroup.com/pay.php
4.- TRANSFER TO THE BANK IN PERU.BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU (BCP) in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 6% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- Savings account: Nº 285-22934140-1-63
- Code swift: BCPLPEPL.
- Name of owner: Nicolas Cusihuaman Uscapi
- Address: calle triunfo nº 392
- Country: Cusco – Peru
- DNI: 40635798