TRADITIONAL CUSCO PACKAGE 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
DAY 01: RECEPTION IN CUSCO / CITY TOUR ARCHAEOLOGICAL
- Reception at Cusco airport and transfer to hotel.
- Altitude acclimatization.
- Departure to City Tour Archaeological at 14h00 to 18h30
- Visit: The Temple of the Sun Koricancha and archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
DAY 02: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY
- Breakfast in your hotel
- We will pass by your hotel at 08h15
- Departure to the Sacred Valley 08h40
- Visit: Market of Corao and Market of Pisac and archaeological sites of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and the Chinchero.
- Return to Cusco at 19:00.
DAY 03: CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
- We will pass by your hotel at 04h00
- Bus Cusco - Ollantaytambo.
- Then take the train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes at 06h10
- Reception at Aguas Calientes station to 07h40
- Visit to Machu Picchu during 2h30min with our guide.
- After free time to take photos and get more time in Machupicchu.
- In the afternoon return to Aguas Calientes
- Then we take the train, Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo at 14h55 or 18h20
- Transfer by bus Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
DAY 04: CUSCO - TRANSFER.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Transfer to airport 2h before the flight departure.
|TOURS + HOTEL + TRAIN ( EXPEDITIONS )|
|CATEGORY||HOTEL IN CUSCO||SIMPLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE|
|Clase Economico||Hotel Hatun Wasi||$560||$500||$485|
|Hotel Cusco Plaza II|
|ClaseTurística||Hotel Samay 3* Sup||$635||$545||$530|
|Hotel S.A Internacional|
|Hotel Siete Ventanas|
|Clase Superior||Hotel S.A Plaza 4*||$695||$605||$575|
|Hotel S.A Dorado|
|Hotel Jose Antonio|
|Clase Premium||Hotel Sonesta Posada 4* Sup||$785||$650||--|
|Hotel Ramada Picoaga|
|Premium Plus||Hotel Libertador 5*||$1460||$1160||--|
Prices are in US dollars per person, and are in accordance to the type and accomodation of the category of the hotels in this price already included the trips and hotels.
The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our private service.
Los valores expresan una cotización y se fijarán en el momento de la confirmación de las reservas. Ellos por lo tanto están sujetos a cambios sin previo aviso, en este caso, también debido a la fluctuación de divisas entre las monedas.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country need the original RG, in good condition and less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country.
- The yellow fever vaccine is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR:
- All our trips / tours are made in the regular tours, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- The hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry should be sent along with the entrance to Machu Picchu. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
CANCELLATION POLICY:The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.
For reservations must transfer the value of 50% of the package for each person. After the deposit must send the voucher number or scanning the proof of payment and data:
The value must be deposited WESTER UNION (Bank your Country), CREDIT CARD : VISA, PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER and the rest is paid in Cusco, and may be in soles or dollars.
The data we need are:
- FULL NAME:
- Nº PASSPORT OR RG:
- DATE OF TRIP:
- HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAY:
- ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY EMERGENCY:
1.- PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
To make the transfer by Western Union, have an additional fee of 4.5% of the deposit to cover the costs of the transfer, which will be charged at the time of deposit.
The shipment must be done in my name, do not send another name other than the one below:
With the Western Union® service, you can send and get money quickly at any of the offices and 117,000 agents worldwide. Search the Internet www.westernunion.com the closest home agent.
You can also send directly from your bank in your country, ask there sending money to other countries, then you handed a form of money sent.
- Ensure you get the form to send money
- States that the shipment must be in US dollars and write the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copying data recipient in the manner described here. They are:
- Name: NICOLAS
- Surnames: CUSIHUAMAN USCAPI
- Address: Calle Triunfo 392 2do 0f. 210
- City: Cusco
- Country: Perú
Pay in cash the amount you want to send the shipping fee.
Once the deposit has been made must give you a bill that includes your MTCN: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number).
Please let us know by email the value sent and the MTCN number. To confirm the deposit and proceed to make payments and confirmations of reservations.
2.- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VISA
To pay by credit card or Visa debit is an additional fee of 8.4% of the deposit to cover the commission charged automatically Visa.
To pay with the card:
Click here PAY NOW. or click the "Payments On-Line" button
Fill in all the data requested in the form to which the payment is successful.
After filling 100% data, click GO TO PAYMENT
You will then see a form to make the data in your credit card and debit cards. And finally, click the pay.
This is the procedure.
3.- PAYPAL PAYMENT CREDIT CARD .To make payment by Paypal, you have an additional fee of 8.6% in the deposit to cover the commission of Paypal, which is automatically charged.
- To pay with the card:
- You have to go to the link and click PAY NOW.
- Enter the amount to be paid to the left side
- And enter your email address and password that you registered on PayPal.
- Click logon.
- You will see a form to make the data in your card. And finally, click pay. This is the procedure.
- After making payment send a copy of the receipt.
- The web http://www.machupicchugroup.com/pay.php
4.- TRANSFER TO THE BANK IN PERU.BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU (BCP) in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 6% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- Savings account: Nº 285-22934140-1-63
- Code swift: BCPLPEPL.
- Name of owner: Nicolas Cusihuaman Uscapi
- Address: calle triunfo nº 392
- Country: Cusco – Peru
- DNI: 40635798