The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our private service.
Los valores expresan una cotización y se fijarán en el momento de la confirmación de las reservas. Ellos por lo tanto están sujetos a cambios sin previo aviso, en este caso, también debido a la fluctuación de divisas entre las monedas.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country need the original RG, in good condition and less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country.
- The yellow fever vaccine is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR:
- All our trips / tours are made in the regular tours, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- The hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :
They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Hotels are reported from those anticipated in the itinerary, and be remedied at the time, if it was not confirmed at the time of booking.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco
, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu
, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry should be sent along with the entrance to Machu Picchu
. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu
begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :
In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.